Factors behind the Great Despression symptoms Sara Andrews English Compensation. 1301 Through the entire 1920s, fresh industries and new strategies of production led to wealth and prosperity…...Read
1 . Title
TRUANCY AMONG UTM STUDENTS
installment payments on your Background information
5. A serious disciplinary problem and common amongst university students. * May result within an ineligibility to graduate as well as to receive credit for your class attended.
three or more. Statement of Problem
* The pace of truancy among UTM students is usually on the rise orvery high 5. Students will be absent coming from classes because of few reasons but they will be considered absent if causes given are not valid including waking up past due and no transportation. * You will find causes and effects.
5. To investigate the seriousness of the problem
5. To identify the causes of truancy among UTM college students
* To get the effects of truancy to the learners
* To recommend methods to the problems of truancy between UTM students 5. Study Questions
* How critical is the trouble of truancy among pupils?
* Why do students play truant from course?
* Exactly what the effects of truancy to students?
* What you can do to solve the problem?
6. Relevance of the study
* Results will help UTM to minimize the problems
* UTM students will not be absent coming from classes with out valid causes.
* Truancy problems in UTM
5. Respondents are UTM students
8. Strategy for info collection
2. Primary data
* Customer survey
* Extra data
being unfaithful. Work schedule
twelve. Call to action
Authorization to continue with the exploration.
Work Schedule (Gantt chart)
ACTIVITIES| Week2| Week3| Week4 & 5| Week6| Week8| Week9| Week12| Week13| Week15| Determining Topic of Research| | | | | | | | |
Preparing & Showing Proposal for Research| | | | | | | | | | Discussing & Designing Analysis Instruments| | | | | | | | | | Collecting Info through Primary and Extra Sources| | | | | | | | | | Analyzing Collected Data| | | | | | | | |
Drafting Report| | | | | |...
п»їCHAPTER I THE STUDY PROBLEM INTRO Many people think studying is being capable of identify the text on a page. We know, however , that…...Read